Date(s) - 14/03/2020 - 22/03/2020
Categories No Categories
1177919482388317Discover – Explore – Enjoy – Experience Norfolk Island
Sirius Week Package includes …
- Return ‘Seat & Bag’ airfare to Norfolk Island and all pre-paid Airline
taxes and Norfolk Island airport transfers
- Seven nights in accommodation in – one bedroom or two-bedroom
self-contained apartments Single – twin/double – triple share or
quad. Motel style rooms also available.
- Hire car to explore Norfolk Island (one car per apartment or motel
- Discovery half day Norfolk Island tour.
- Walk in the footsteps of your ancestors: Tour of old Sydney Town
of the first settlement
- Enjoy the special day for the 230th Shipwreck anniversary of the
- Shipwreck HMS Sirius on Norfolk Island, including lunch with
heritage guest speakers.
- Discover modern day location of your ancestor’s land.
- Visit to the first Settlement burial ground.
- HMS Sirius 230th Anniversary Souvenir Medallion and Booklet
- Norfolk Island 1st Settlement Family History research zone
- Historic cemetery visit showcasing the 1st Settlement headstones.
- Norfolk Island 1st Settlement History and Family History research
resources and primary records
- Norfolk Island Heritage Dinner
- Personalised heritage and history guide
There is much to see and do on Norfolk Island:
- Swimming – snorkeling – fishing – golf
- See Captain Cook’s landing place
- Fascinating Eco‐tours and bush walking
- Glass bottom boat coral reef trips
- Explore the convict ruins of world heritage listed Kingston
- Visit the National Parks
- Experience the history of the Pitcairn Island Settlers
- Norfolk Island Heritage Tours
- Visit all the Norfolk Island Museums at Kingston and Research
- Swimming at beautiful Emily Bay
- Deep sea fishing
- Go on a photography treasure trove of beautiful Norfolk Island
Further inquiries and booking form contact: